(Britt Ryan Seahorse Tank, available at Terra Cotta!)
The Terra Cotta Woman knows just how to dress for the summer in Savannah as June inspires her to think nautically when dressing for the day. She wouldn’t mind getting lost with the Gilligan’s Island crew and feels no shame sipping bubbly with Thurston and Lovey Howell III.
The Terra Cotta Woman keeps moisturized with the finest French milled soaps, she wears sunscreen year round, and she proudly sports her wide brimmed floppy hat, even if it is cloudy.
With new summer merchandise out on the floor, it’s got us thinking…
Yacht Party, anyone?
01. This Cotton Lawn Boyfriend Shirt from Subtle Luxury is perfect for the open sea as a bathing suit cover up or a stop on the shore with it’s light-weight, flowy fabric and detailed contrast embroidery!
02. These denim striped flats from Seychelles remind us of sails on a boat! Pair with white capris, gold jewelery, linen dresses and a fabric tote!
03. Scarves are the quintessential accessories for that wind-blown hair-do. They look great around the base of your hat, or tied around your head to keep your frizz under control.
04. Have you tried our Swedish Sea Salt soap ? Not only does it smell like the sweet beach air, but the softening salt makes it ideal for shaving!
05. We have a pant for every body. These classic fit Nic + Zoe linen pants are perfect for a day out with the Skipper!
06. With different seaside prints and colors to choose from, these leather bags from Dewdrop Designs are perfect for toting around your beach towel and sunscreen.
Perhaps you’re more of a “land” over “sea” girl, how about…
01. Nothing could be more darling than this Darling Valerie Skirt! It’s silky, soft, lightweight fabric is combined with pleats and a lovely floral print.
02. Perfect by itself or as a wallet, the Alena wallet from Hobo International is made from top-grain leather and finished with this Tropical Garden Floral print and a hint of metallic.
03. Our new Sweetheart Floral dress from Tulle is fabulous for that game of croquet or bocce ball.
04. Tea with Bea? Yes, please! This lovely recipe book from Bea’s of Bloomsbury features many recipes for the perfect tea cakes and scones!
Terra Cotta’s latest collection is perfect for any summer soirée!
Ciao, Terra Cotta